And updates in general:
- I’m not dead. There’s no real reason for me to post that; I just like to throw it out there whenever possible. I’m not dead. The Reaper hasn’t found me yet.
- “Adam’s Story” will, indeed, be published by The Library of Horror Press in their Groanology 2: Monsters, Madness, and Mayhem anthology. Signed the contract last month, and it’ll be up for sale within the year. I’ll post another update long after the fact whenever I get an actual date.
- “My Dog The Dybbuk,” formerly The Littlest Dybbuk, will be in an anthology titled The Bride of The Golem. Don’t have any details on it yet, as the editor is setting the anthology and–it appears–jetsetting. You check out his blog here. Updates to come whenever I get them.
- Working on the rough draft of my second novel. It’ll either be called THE LONG SCHLEP or I FEEL FINE. (Or, possibly SECOND.) The premise is a group of Jews flee the South as the end-of-the-world myths of every major religion occur at the same time.
- Work over at Bullet Reviews continues to go swimmingly. Getting a decent response from publishers, and it feels pretty damn neat, getting stuff in the mail and being like “I AM A QUASI-PROFESSIONAL!”